Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Its been three days.
I am oddly sane, mildly neurotic and strangely alert. I am amazed.
Now, let it be known: I am NOT a coffee addict; because I can quit anytime I want to.
(if anyone should ever ask me about the side-effects of crippling headaches, mild nausea and odd behaviour I shall deny most vehemently)
Hmm. Hmm.
Study week is done, (so to speak) and the only 'books' I've cracked open is King of Thorn and erm, Special A. (A fluffy manga I took out of sheer boredom, which turned out to be quite nice.)
True to my nature, I have not so much as studied, for I have a sense of complacency and self-assurance in my so-called writing skills. Pfft. I have rifled through the notes today; to which I discovered it pretty much is what I've learned in Journalism II (gee, and how well I did on that) and pretty much a lotta common sense. Still, one must do what one must do, and that is to sort of, kind of, perhaps maybe, look through the notes.
Ehehe.
Notwithstanding, I am still unable to muster up my usual pre-exam worries and panic ( maybe because I have been de-sensitized by my laptop) and hah, I am happy about it.
Hmm.
Got loads to do this week; go with sis to OneU to fix her DiGi problem and go with MZ to OneU to buy ice-cream sticks. -_-; That's twice in a week. Then gotta go up to The Star to grab me manga.
Then, I have something else.... can't remember....
Oh yes, EXAMS. Hahaha.
Thursday, in fact. x_x
Ah well. I am sure I'll live. Goodbye all.

No comments: