Saturday, December 8, 2007

And it's 1.47 a.m -I am still awake.

I am still awake. It's cold.

It has been raining on and off the whole day as if the Mighty One up there just simply cannot decide if He wants to drench us or dampen us just enough to remind us who's Boss.

Did I mention it is cold?

Well, since technically it's Saturday, well, I went up to The Sun yesterday. Yeap. The Sun.

It was hot, like I expected. And filled with black spots. Got singed (my eyebrows never looked better and my skin looks like K's) and a little over-cooked but nonetheless I feel tanned, great and about to come down with skin cancer. Life is good.

It was in another planet (tumpang-ing another planet) and it required about 10,000 million light years to reach. And to return.

Met with the Sun-Priestess; she was nice. She even informed me that ice-cream is available in the canteen. Ice-bloody-cream. It's amazing. I said, "Damn, how do you guys keep it cool?" and she said, "We don't! Its melted! Hahahahahahahaha!"

And well, you must not piss off the Sun-Priestess by saying "Then why the heck did you tell me there's ice-cream when it's no longer ice, instead, it's just cream? What the heck is ice-cream without the ice?" No indeedy. Nuh uh.

So I laughed along. I said, "Haha, you got me!"

She also informed me that waaaay out there in The Sun, dress codes are rather lenient, so one is welcome to go about in one's birthday suit. No, literally. Anything else catches fire and then you will become the human torch and that, I assure you, is not nice.

When I left I realised it was sort of drizzling hot molten droplets of lava and so I scrambled to the space-depot (which was a 2.45 million light years walk away, not too far) and waited beside the space route that had spaceships going at a 1000 light-years-a-second. It was fun, getting bits and pieces of meteorite blowing in my face and burning holes in my epidermis.

When I boarded my correct space-ship back to the space depot that will take me to Earth, I was dropped off unceremoniously just outside the depot to Earth. Seems like the spaceship I was on was headed to Mars. Don't want to go there. Too many Mars Bars floating around, legal and illegal. Hitting unsuspecting visitors in the ol' noggin. Causing concussions. Last time I went to Mars I got hit and woke up in Tahiti two years later with a hot Italian guy in my arms and a tattoo that says 'I got Hit by a Mars Bar!'. I laser-ed the tattoo out and dumped Giovanni after I found him snuggling up a red-skinned Venusian and went to UTAR to pursuit Journalism.

Anyway.

When I returned back to Earth it was raining acid rain, so I got caught and got a nasty headache. Well, as we all know, I am a coffee addict, so I assumed the problem was due to the fact that my cuppa in the morning was too weak-ass. I decided to curb the headache by joining my brother, sister, future sister-in-law to a place called Bangi Kopitiam, and I drank a cup of 'Kopi -Gao' there.

Which, of course, explains why I am still awake while my equally-as-awake sister Chuzzles away. (Do ask me what Chuzzle is the next time we chat, yes?)

Now I am wide-awake, and typing out my various out-of-body experiences. It's freakin' amazing.

I also watched The Pursuit of Happyness, and it proved to be one of the best movies I've seen all year. For it's simplicity, heart and sheer good acting on Will Smith's part.

This, of course, I watched while I sipped Pina Coladas and while I had a contrite Giovanni on his knees, begging me for 50 cents. Because he saved another 50 cents on a bag earlier and the Chinese guy said if he got another 50 cents he can go buy something nice for his red-skinned Venusian from the dollar store. I gave him 48 cents. That'll teach his sorry ass.

Hmm.

I also have a Golden Compass, which I swore I'd return, yet I always seem to forget. However, I just got a smoking Howler asking me to return it before it exploded right in front of my eyes. You can't get more subtle than a Howler. I mean, 'em Whisperers are so obvious. ;P

Anyhows.

It's been a looooong 10000 million light years and I am still awake, and now it is 2.20 am. Odd.

It's freezing, did I mention?

Maybe I go visit Pluto.

Its' nice there. Lots of yellow dogs that belong to talking mice. They also have killer dumplings there, and the best chicken noodles that you've ever -

Wait.

Pluto is no longer a planet. They bombed the space depot there last year.

Damn you, smug scientist bas--...ketcases!

No comments: