Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yesterday I was knocked down by a car in a hit-and-run.


The driver was a sadistic man who is a lecturer at our Uni. He decided to use his Proton to run me over and then took off like a lightning rod. He did not call the cops, the ambulance nor the paramedics; he left me there in for 1 hour and 40 minutes to freeze to death and suffer greatly.

I am serious.

I tried to get up, call for help, but I was stopped by multiple reasons, one of which was imminent death.

Yes, my friends.

I lie bruised, battered and gravely injured on my bed now.

Broken leg.

Permanent head damage.

The driver: Mr. Moral Paper.

The make of the car: Proton Suffering.

Plate number: MPW 2153.

(If by now you all want to throw potatoes at me, wait ah, lemme get a basket. I like potatoes. Can make stew.)

This is where I grin like an idiot and you all groan at my lameness.

Hahahahahaha.

But.

I am serious. I may actually flunk this paper. This will make the FIRST time in all my 14 years of education I have failed a major exam paper. I am in pain.

The paper of was a mish mash of confusing sentences and confusing choices of answers and confusing everything. Not to mench my BM has gone straight down the drain.

I sigh.

But since yesterday technically makes the last time we in JR will see each other (all in the same class) together for the next 4 months or so... its a tad nostalgic.

Ahhh.

How I remember.

The first day I arrived at the first semester of first year was memorable. I met Bozu and K for the first time thanks to MZ, and was also intro-ed to IS and The Blob. I remember my first impression of Bozu. I thought he was a cute little boy. Hahahaha. And I thought K was dark. Couldn't tell if he was Chinese or Chindian or whatever, it wasn't until slightly later I discovered he was part-alien, part-human. (No la, hahaha.)

I also remember how I blatantly forced everyone to introduce themselves as we sat in the classroom (the room next to PC105). I remember Mr.Y sitting at the back of our class, silent and wise. I remember how I told everyone I am really tall (d'oh) and I remember Bra-man trying to compare heights only to discover that I AM indeed taller than him. Hahahaha. I didn't know Bra-man too well back then; I knew he was funny, but now I also know he is a genuinely good guy. HS, ahh, well, he was a mystery and still is. The Blob I was warned was loud, but now I know other stuff too. K, I thought, was prickly (he started off the wrong foot with a LOT of people), and now I know he just a dumbass, but he be a truly good dumbass. (:P). Bozu... well. I pinched his cheeks, thought he was corny and cheesy and pretty much still do. He remains, I think, a good friend (at least on my part). So, Bozu my boy, no matter what, just remember you are who you are ok?

Ahhh.

Then I made friends, lost one for a while, found her back, made a strangely good new old one, met new ones, made good new ones and now remain in a small but cosy little group of close friends. Which is nice.

I never had such great times as I have now. Hanging out, telling stupid jokes and having friends who see me for who I am and actually accept it. It's a goood feeling.

So as we all step into the new phase of Industrial Training, we will learn new things, hopefully build contacts and carve a path for our future once we leave Uni.

Dinner calls, so I end here.

Goodbye all.

1 comment:

Memedi-kun said...

I will NOT be made to WAIT more than a MONTH for my workplace gossip! I just won't! That's why we have P.R Night (no, that is not short for Public Relations either)