Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Greatest Mystery on Earth is Why Our beloved Uni has NO Wi-Fi.
When you get places like my sister's uni having friggin' free Wi-Fi (as of now, I am sitting in her Uni leeching off their Internet connection. Life is indeed unfair.) They don't even ask for ID's or whatsits. Their lax security is my advantage.
Anyway, so finally I have a chance to put my laptop to full use (whats the point of a completely mobile laptop if you don't utilise it?) and its awesome. And free. Muahahaha. So that is what my mom is paying for, eh?
Time: 9.29 am.
Date: 12th December 2007
Place: My sis's Institution of Higher Learning. (no names, okay?)
Loooong story about what I am doing in her place at this kind of time and this kind of day; when my exams are looming.
My sister is away in class and I am sitting in the very very 'cun' cafeteria. There is nobody about; it's nearing the end of semester/start of holidays.
Would have liked to do a study group today; but remembered in time V has to go visit a friend in the hospital.
Hmm.
Short post: this is simply meant to lament the fact that with the cheapest fees come the barest minimum of facilities. Sigh.
Ho-hum. I go surf the FREE internet.
Muahahahahahaha.

No comments: