Monday, December 31, 2007

And Another Year Bites the Dust

The year is ended, all go in peace,
God has given us Yong Tau Foo to eat,
Something something, the mass.. I mean, year, is ended,
Erm, never mind.

Some things are best left unfinished. I know that song goes something like, 'The mass is ended, all go in peace... spread love and joy...'. Hmm. But for sure, the line 'God gave us Yong Tau Foo to eat' is NOT part of the lyrics.

*Note: After Sunday mass we made it a point to go eat very good Yong Tau Foo near the Masjid Jamek LRT station. This was a few years back when we are at another church.*

Anyways.

So, another year has bitten the dust and it has kicked the bucket. That's all, folks! 2007? OVER!

I have blogged (pfft) for over 1/2 a year now, sad, but true. I mean, how much nonsense can someone spew?? And for how long?? So, to just round up what happened to me this year... (I try, but my memory is POOR)

JANUARY

Erm. Uni started again after our looooong break. I actually looked forward to it. Three months at home was killing me. Also, a nice kickstart to the year, though I can't seem to remember what... Did I pass my driving test? Oh yeah! I did! *I think*

FEBRUARY

Was nice b'coz of Chinese New Year. Not so nice because now it is a blur to me. I think I received a nice fat cheque too. I think I acquired my Zen Neeon. cost me RM 285. Worth every cent. I think I bought me mom a RM 200 handbag too. Nice cream colored, calf-skin handbag. From Isetan KLCC.

MARCH

My Birthday; to which I received some nice Zen Neeon stickers from MZ, a really pretty necklace from my sis (blue butterfly pendant) and a delicious Mocha cake from Secret recipe. Hmm. School was alright, had mid-terms I think. Oh hey, yeah, I got Journalism 1 midterms on my birthday! The paper was 8 am to boot. Got ophyron smacks from K and Bozu. Thanks boys, remind me to return the favour!

APRIL

Fool. Nah, didn't get any April Fools jokes. Can't remember April much. Must be uneventful.

MAY

New semester! (I think) Year Two Sem One. New classmates! I remember being most puzzled as to where and who our new classmates are. Kept wondering where they are sitting. K kept pointing in some direction; but I betcha he was wild-guessing. He didn't know either. Remember asking who is YN and M. And (sorry J!) I thought J was a girl at first. His name, that is. Then Bozu said three girls one guy so... drew my conclusions. Heh. What's in a name? Remember thinking J was (was coz now I know better :P) quiet, M is pretty, YN is quiet and pretty and ST, well, didn't know who she was till mmmmuuuuch later. Heh.

JUNE

Yawn.

JULY

Erm. You know what, my memory is so poor. But I DO remember having great times with friends. Really got close to people whom I never thought would turn out to be the funnest people I'd ever hang out with.

AUGUST

Sis's birthday, can't remember what I bought for her, Bro's B-day, shared payment for cake, erm, Exams, me thinks. Ewww. How come all I remember is exams???

SEPTEMBER

New semester. Short one. Horrid lecturers. Boring lectures. Went past in a blink of an eye.

OCTOBER

*flash!* Fun, fun, fun!

NOVEMBER

*Zzzzzzzziiiiiipppp!!!!!!!!* More fun!!!!

DECEMBER

The Sun. Industrial Training. Year end. Firecrackers popping.


Sigh. Its official, people!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: