Saturday, December 15, 2007

There are times when I absolutely HATE being right.


MY LAPTOP HAS CONTRACTED A POWERFUL AND LETHAL VIRUS, which has wiped out my entire system and rendered my Internet connection, McAfee and CD/DVD drive completely useless.


I am not kidding, my friends. I have never been more serious in my life.

It is now 1.30 am and my brother (god bless him!) has JUST only finished salvaging my laptop.

I am now supremely frustrated, frightened to death and ready to bash my head to a wall for being such an unlucky fool.

Many of my friends have downloaded much much more than I have; anime, software, games, you name it. NONE of them have so much as caught a cold.

I caught the motherload of pneumonias and emphysemias. What did I do? Install Warcraft 3.

Words simply cannot explain my feelings now. I am torn between crying, screaming and pulling my own teeth out.

Its only been THREE weeks since my laptop arrived and already I've fucked up.

(You know this is serious when I use profanity online without censoring myself.)

I now want to kill myself. My laptop. My beautiful laptop. Only fuckin' 3 weeks and I've fucked up. I cannot believe it. I don't even know if I should cry.

FROM NOW ON:


1) NO MORE ILLEGAL GAMES. I am serious. Chocolatier and Plant Tycoon are as far as I will go. Sorry J and K. No CS LAN party. I cannot risk this happening again.


2) NO MORE DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE FROM THE NET. None. No more Limewire, nothing. No. I am fucking serious. Nothing unless it comes from the Microsoft website.

I am now so thoroughly upset with myself I am going to go to bed and hide under the covers and wish with all my heart that this was all just a bad, bad, nightmare.

Goodnight all.

No comments: