Monday, August 27, 2007

BLISS

The word 'bliss' is underused. Perhaps due to the fact that not many things in life can be described as blissful.



But I have, in my infinite though slightly disturbing wisdom; procured a list of things that (though temporary) may be counted as blissful.



TOP TEN THINGS THAT MAY PRODUCE A FEELING OF BLISS.



10. A packet of chocolate milk. Why not? Chocolate has been proven to make you feel good; and milk is good for your bones. Not to mention; the action of sucking liquid through a straw is....how do you put this? Satisfying? Yes, satisfying.



9. Two pieces of Toast 'Em s and a cup of hot thick Milo. Toast the Toast 'Ems with butter, eat them HOT and sip the sweet, chocolatey Milo and enjooooy.



8. A good book. Music plugged into your ears. A soft, comfortable couch. Recipe for bliss.



7. Chatting with friends via MSN. Escpecially when your friends are a crazy bunch of nuts.



6. Listening to a certain song over and over and over and over and over and over and over andoverandoverandoverandoverandover....till you feel the world going grey and are incapable of coherent speech.

5. Errr.... I am running out of stuff.

4. Chili paste.

3. Wasabi?

2. Fried rice?

1. Coke? Pot? Heroin?


Agh. Life is a miserable thing! I cannot even find TEN bloody things that make me happy. Or blissful. Agh. Please, if any of you who read my blog have an ounce of pity, give me a few ideas of what to do that'll give me the feeling fo bliss, of joy, of happiness. I am drowning, DROWNING.

AGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: My toe bloody hurts. I am limping. AGGGHHHH. Deadlines LOOMING. SOMEBODY GET HS TO SHOOT ME.

No comments: