Saturday, August 11, 2007

Two down, and three more to go.

It's now down to 3, ladies and gentlemen. First there were 5, now it has been whittled down to 3. Three what, you ask? Three potential slaughter victims? Three potential boyfriends? Three potential liver donors? Three blind mice?

Nah, its down to THREE ASSIGNMENTS. Three, people. Luckily, we have just passed up our Journalism assignments, and that subject is DONE. My group was the first to finish off Communication Theories, and so we are blissfully clear of THAT. So what remains now is the final part of our proposals for Research Methods, our Advertising Copywriting and the webpages for Multimedia Tools.

Phew. At least I MAY get SOME sleep now. Am actually blogging when Mom is busying herself with sambal petai. I am waiting for the gravy to thicken and bubble and for the aroma of coconut milk and home-made chilli paste to waft into my room, which, to my eternal fortune, is located directly above my kitchen. Muahahaha.

Ahhhhh....

Then it is off I go to fry prawn fritters (appearantly I make the best but I have sneaky suspicion me mom's just buttering me up so I'll do it more often) and then voila! Dinner.

Hmmm.

The Datin said she liked me feature piece, but me thinks she just relates to it, she being a mum and all. Not that it was any writing skills on me part. I pride myself on writing decently enuff, but many times I find myself going too far and getting carried away and ending up with a pile of stinking bullcrap which I edit afterward to reduce amount of crap.

Sigh.

Hitched a ride to LRT with 'skilled' driver, K, and actually, ungrateful as it sounds, I feel slightly miffed. Can't say why, but I just feel annoyed that he chose to give me and J a ride TODAY, of ALL DAYS. That's horrible innit? But ah, well, for reasons of me own....and I assure you they are stupid reasons.

Agh.

The prawn fritters are calling; so I have to answer her call (strangely enough, she sounds just like my mom....) and so I take my leave.

Remember, the world is your apple pie so go take a bite and give me the rest.

No comments: