Monday, August 20, 2007

One, Two, Three, and Four

One last minute rush, two events covered, three bad decisions and four ways to get rid of this heartache I am having.

One Last Minute Rush
Okays, technically I have had many last-minute rushes. The one I had last night was the worst, thats all. It was for Advertising Copywriting and I stayed up till 3 am just to make sure everything was done...only to sleep in too late the next morning to find that the compilation had already been done by a group member who had already done too much. However, Jee gallantly kept me company, for which I am grateful (he was smacking a total of 20 mosquitoes) and for which I spent a very nice night laughing and kepoh-ing. Thank you, Jee!! (a proper thank you needs a proper name.)

Two Events Covered.
I have, with great aplomb, covered two events which I enjoyed greatly, one, a fashion event for Animax's Fashion Ability contest, the other, Comic Carnival Malaysia. I had an interview with Brotherfree member and Kennyswork director, Kenny Wong, he was a really nice guy. I gained loads of experience, met loads of people and built me a nice, constantly expanding contacts list.


Three Bad Decisions
My first bad decision came when I decided to trust someone, who betrayed my trust and ended up causing problems for all of us. My second bad decision was made when I decided to give my heart out. I decided to let my soft little heart feel, after years of shutting myself out. I was hurt so many times that my heart decided to shut down, give up, throw down its tools and go on strike. But now, its up and running again. And I will get hurt again, I just know it. Its a question of when and where, thats all. And now that a certain someone is also attached, I find myself getting jealous, wishing I could also pluck up the courage, except o'course, I am a girl, and this certain someone is a guy, so, well, guys get all the perks! It just ain't right for a girl to make the first move, eh? My third bad decision was to eat too much for dinner last night, so now I feel like a sack of lard. Hahahaha.


Four Ways To Get Rid of The Heartache I am Having
I cannot say for sure, how I will ever be rid of this feeling in my poor bruised heart. Maybe I never will. But I do have a few ways that I think are plausible...
1. Perform self-heart transplant. When U no is having a Heart, U no is having Feelings.
2. Stab myself in the guts. When U no is having Guts, U no need To have Guts.
3. Rip out my spleen. When U no is having spleen....err... well, U no is having spleen.
4. Poke myself in the eye. When I is poke my eye, I is in Pain, and physical Pain is better.


So there you go. Let me see if I can find a nice, shiny, sharp knife...... to cut onions o'course! What do you think I was planning to do??

No comments: