Friday, August 24, 2007

Lo! Behold! Bishi Bashi! Webpage and Loud Shirts!

People often underestimate arcade games; I was one such person. I was never one to go for arcades, or even cybers. Never been in a bowling alley before in my life. Never played snooker. Never played foosball. Never been kissed. Never been, ah well, you get my point. I 'never' a lot of things.

And I never expected how....therapheutic can arcade games be. Never. There is something to be said for the violent, unneccessary and highly vicious movements concerning whacking on three different colored buttons in various orders that I indulged in today. My hands came away sore, bruised and slightly arthritic, but nonetheless, it was FUN.

Not my first time, though; no, the first was with MZ, HS, and J. Same thing today; 'cept minus HS and add K and Bozu.

Perhaps it is the feeling of pure joy, utter bliss and incredible freedom that comes with the knowledge that the assignments are FINISHED. ALL OF IT. DONE. FINITO. ENDED.

*dances around room, waving smelly and dirty pillow in a complicated Dance of Joy, Pauline-style.*

Yes, ah, today is good day.

Bumped into J in bus; and lo! behold! He hadnt eaten breakie, so we go mamak, and who should come strolling by minutes later but K, MZ and Bozu. Greeted MZ with my usual friendly-but-wary 'hello' and Bozu with a smile, and jaw dropped at K.

Dont get me wrong. Its not that he is jaw-droppingly handsome (I may win a few beauty pageants before that ever is a true statement), or that he had a pleasant expression (trust me, if he had a pleasant expression to speak of; I will be running for President.), NO, he had on....wait for it....

A BLACK AND WHITE CHECKERED SHIRT.

Whats so bad, you ask? Checks only mah. WHAT are you, kidding me???? Whats wrong, you ask??

If should anyone wear checks like that, the police may arrest them.

If K wears checks like that, somewhere, somehow, a monkey has conducted, orchestrated and composed a musical masterpiece only dead musicians from outer space may compose. And then the police will arrest him.

My jaw remained dropped till he sat in front of me.

Let me say this: I have always wanted to make a joke of this sort.

I said, with as much incredulity I could muster, "Agh, I can't hear myself think."

Puzzled looks.

"His shirt is too loud!" Laughter.

And I pretty much used that throughout the day.

Let it also be known that sometimes, no matter what K appears to be or portrays himself as, he can suprise you from time to time, in many strange ways. V, you have my condolences as well as my congratulations.

And let it also be clear that NO ONE's web design is simple; ours is the SIMPLEST. Any simpler, we'd be arrested.

For full details of hilarious and ridiculous presentation on the 24th of August during Multimedia Tools class, please refer to 1-800-KelvGoneCrazy or log on to http://www.yoursimpleisnothingcomparedtoours.com.

Yes, today is good day. And I have resolved; in spirit of what J did many times, to start stories with random, unlikely words. Mine for today is 'TWITCH'. Watch this space for the story. If it isnt utter nonsense, I shall upload.

Yes, today is good day. One of, hopefully, many, many more to come.

.....and now, 'NEW!!!!' to my blog!

Corny Remark of the Day

Today's corny remark is courtesy of Bozu, who said this while at the mamak, sometime aorund 8.25 in the morn.

" It's is not the looks, okay, its the INSIDE that counts."

Yes, Bozu, everyone knows that, everyone TRIES to uphold and BELIEVE in that, but it takes TRUE Corn and TRUE Cheese to say that out loud, and before 9 in the morning. You win.......... a pair of autographed bunny rabbit slippers. Yay.

1 comment:

jf said...

I'm looking forward to that pair of autographed bunny rabbit slippers.

You promisedddd!