Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I wish I could say, like K did a few nights ago, that my life changed, like his was, for the better.
I wish I could blame someone else. But I can only blame myself. I now feel a sense of loss so profound, perhaps something good will come out of it.

And since I know it is rather dangerous for me to really type out what is going on in my head right now, I shall cease to do so. Perhaps in a few months I will recover and will be able to look back on this and laugh.

Moving on to a more positive note.

I have finished typing out my article on the Animax Fashion thingamajig, and so feel better. I have also indulged in a good load of ice-cream and chocolate, and so now feel better. (Just joking, I have no ice-cream at home; too sweet for me diabetic dad. It just seems like the right thing to say.)

I have also lost a niggling headache and a perpetual heartache, only to be replaced with swollen eyes and a lack of appetite. However, still do feel better, no appetite is good, and swollen eyes may help me with my punk-look, should I ever decide to go for that look, anyhow.

Assignments are almost done; but now face problem of not being able to install Photoshop, so must do everything in school.

May soon receive payment, so may be able to indulge in long-missed sushi. And maybe even treat J and K as well. They still be my friends, good friends, no matter what. No matter what. And I still will be who I am, albeit more battered than before. Albeit now a little more lonely, much more melancholy, and wiser for it.

I wish now, more than ever, that I will not cry. Though, as things go, it may be too late for that.

Heys, look on the bright side. I may now be able to write a truly heartwrenching story, like I've always wanted to do.

No comments: