Friday, August 10, 2007

Ok, so me went and got me leg hurt. Oh, nothing serious, nothing a little Flanil can't solve, along with good old mom-massage. And several hours of tender loving chicken-steps.

Nonetheless, it's quite a pain in the rear, seeing that this is an old injury; me had gone and gotten me right ankle twisted in NS and its been a bugger ever since. Rain+cold=hurt. Long hours+strain=hurt.

Ah, me like old woman here la.

But enough about that.

I skipped a rather important class today, but it may have been so worth it; I got all me work done and got some sleep to boot. Still rather disorientated now, but I shall gather my wits again soon.

Have not been quite in the right mind lately; but I think that may change, for I am now, STILL RESIGNED.

On a more positive note; got some GREAT new songs, yay to J! Was bored of me old song list. Now have awesome song called Konstantine. I like that one immensely.

Okay, so me go continue my sleep me thinks. Or maybe go mooch around a bit. Sigh.

No comments: