Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My spirits have returned to me.....

So I have been in a sorta funk, rite, and so I goes out, and I goes and gets me TWO books. TWO.
TWO. I mean, I totally BLEW my budget for the month, but aha, now I have Anansi Boys and Stardust in me possession, thus confirming once again, I am a bookworm/geek trapped inside a wrestler's body. Or in this case, a-cool-guy-with-boobs body. Ahem.

Had several immensely interesting conversations today; mainly, the first, involving K and his very very VERY weird dream. Let's just say it involves MZ, Bra and HS and J. MZ is stabbing J in Heaven (which, appearantly, J enjoyed. The stabbing, I mean.), Bra and HS in Hell, just hanging around. Then K gets shot in the head during his wedding to the poor girl he has set his sights on. And finally, he finds himself in a pasture......full of cows.

I, of course, offered my dream-interpretation services. I evaluated, weighed, judged and found that

a) The shot-during-wedding part signifies his deep-rooted commitment phobia.
b) MZ stabbing J is actually his hidden intent; for he is, after all, the male version of MZ, and he secretly wants to stab J outta sheer jealousy.
c) Bra and HS in Hell symbolizes his fear that he too, will be in Hell for his perversion.
d) Pasture full of cows? He actually wants to eat steak but can't because he remembers that those cows are actually me.

Hmmm. Just occurred to me that writing about the other interesting conversations may result in me getting arrested under the O.S.A (Overly Sexed Act). Ah, when Bra is around, what do you expect? Barney the bloody child molester? And his equally as freaky green sister? Meh.

Okay, back to me books. I LOVE NEIL GAIMAN. *dances around, waving Anansi Boys in the air*

Ah, but yes, actually, for the first time since I've known K, I confided in him. I told him some stuff that was messing with me head. He of course, was no help (after all, that guy has the brain capacity of a egg-cup) but it helped somewhat to say it out loud and get it off me chest. So now I feel MUCH better.

That; and I have TWO new books.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: