Monday, September 17, 2007

The Attack of The Cheesy Slogans, The Emergence of the Sweat Bead and The Eruption of Emotions.

It has to happen. It has to. After all those semesters with Bozu, I have finally cheesed. Its official. I have been cheesed. Corned. Cheesed and Corned. Today's Advertising Copywriting paper saw oozles of corn. Ooozles of cheese and doozles of cheese-flavoured corn.

There was a question where we had to write a copy sheet for LAURASTAR ironing systems. My tagline was... *drum roll please*

Iron Out Your Problems.

*cue: hysterical laughter or major sweating*

That being said, I moved on to words like Shazzam, alakazam and shiskezamzam. No lar, just joking (one of my tests again), I used luxury a LOT for the first question, sorrow, grief and all sorts of emo words for the second question (in section B) and erm, I made a silent movie advertisement. *sweat*

Now that I have indeed proven I have no life beyond that of a keyboard by posting twice in a day, I move on.

Had loads of *sweat* moments lately, but I persevere. One great sweat moment is my bizarre dream where I had my own huge-ass room with a TV!!! A TV!!! All MINE!!! And where all my pals (V, K, and J) all come to my place and I had to make sure they don't encounter my dad. *insert sweat*

Sheesh.

And not to mench, the now hilarious mistake I made this morning.

My emotions are out of control lately too. And it really shouldn't be. I hate getting all emo, but damn, it seems that lately I have discovered very girly parts of me. Sheesh, I mean, there's only SO many times one can obsess about something, and I seem to be doing a lot of obsessing lately. Unneccessary obsessing. Which just proves I am a girl. And try as I might, words that I keep in my head are now settling inside my stomach and giving me nasty gastrics; which I make all the worse by not eating properly (ice cream is hardly proper, and neither is the curse), which, is not my fault because I've lost my appetite. Which is bad. I never lose my appetite. Never. I have oodles of appetite.

Sigh. I sigh.

But I go. Sleep. Its time to de-cheese and re-charge. I'll be back ya'll. Soon. To terrorise everyone again.

2 comments:

jf said...

I thought you well...

Mine was

Laurastar makes the superwoman out of you!

vic said...

aha! but then this proves K wrong..you ARE pauline and not paul.. :p
emo moments will come but hey, they go too! don't worry..cheesy makes it funny or relatively interesting at least..lol..