Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ratatouille! Again!

And so, ladies and gentlemen, it begins again. For after FFK-ing my sister several times and FFK-ing her more times after that due to the realization that my paycheques are getting significantly smaller these past few months... I TOOK HER OUT TO WATCH RATATOUILLE, making it time number TWO that I is watching a small gray rat cooking and yanking hair.



Of course, now left with a pitifully small amount of money in bank (go ahead, try and rob me, it aint worth it, I warn you) and wallet (new! from Lovely Lace) significantly lighter, I bought my sister a dazzling pink hairband (bought one for me in black) and a nice earring. Lunch was not included, due to large packet of popcorn (I now hereby declare to all who read this sorry excuse for a blog, DONT EAT POPCORN WITH YOUR JAGA BADAN SISTER) which I finished almost singlehandedly.

Ratatouille, was, in all honesty, WORTH SEEING TWICE. I laughed at ALL the funny bits even though I knew them already. That rat punching-meat-tenderising scene.... *snort* CLASSIC.


After the movie was done (I emerged from cinema, as usual, with freezing fingers, damn I never learn do I?) we headed to Bread Story (yum yum) caught a light snack and headed home.

When arrived at home, found mom at home, sick with food poisoning. That meant that dinner was a solemn affair indeed.

Am supposed to be studying but damn, I gotta blog. Perhaps due to the fact that I am ego-centric maniac with no life beyond that of a bloody keyboard. Wanna chat too, but cant cause chances of getting sidetracked are high. Besides, I am in no condition to chat; my wallet is screaming too loudly.

So now I shall go and lick my wounds (By the way, gash on toe healing nicely, stopped limping days ago, and now back in err, action. Am staying away from escalators though.) and get back to me books. Have study group but have sneaky suspicion study group will be an affair to remember... and not for the intellectual discussions henceforth.

Ah, me go study. Wish me luck.

No comments: