Monday, September 17, 2007

In the Lab of the Uni First Floor

Wow, an occasion. I sense I have lost my brains entirely due to the fact that last night was pancakes night. After all, what my dad wants my dad gets. I am sitting in the computer lab in uni at exactly 10.33 (been in here seince 9) in the morning when the bloody paper is at two. I arrived at 7.30, in all actuality, because my mom made me accompany my sis out in what seems to be her, what, 5th trip to KDU? So here I am, with J one comp away, bored out of our skulls.

Was playing Boggle; suck at it, completely. Yet I persevere. Just got whooped soundly by J. Wahaha.

Worse, when I arrived, I decided to study a little CRM, and hence, maybe my brains got dis-attached (where's my ice cream, V, I want ice cream). I panicked. I gasped. I cussed as I realise I have forgotten my calculator. I called my sis in a frantic attempt to secure a calculator (do you all sense something here? The punchline is coming) and panicked some more and went to first floor to check out the timetable; mana tahu its 9 o' clock, not 2. Then (here's the punchline) I discovered CRM is on FRIDAY. Not today. Today is AC.

So, feeling reeeaaaaallllly stupid (yes, K, I know, as usual) I trudged downstairs and lo! J is sitting there, looking sleepy.

Turns out, we both be blur. I thought today wrong subject, but he thought paper is at 9. Sigh. so now, me correct time, wrong paper. He right paper, wrong time. Sheesh. Must re-connect brain as soon as possible.

So, now going to play more Boggle and maybe Castle Defend, this twisted game on Kokorobox. Supposed to throw little stick men in the air and watch them die and go splat!

Garn. Hungry. Where's my snacks?

1 comment:

vic said...

lol!! funny story of the day..*rofl* you two are so cute la..super the blur.. :p
woops, i forgot i was supposed to belanja you on saturday! nvm, this means *another* trip to mcD's..yum yum.. =D