Friday, September 21, 2007

Freedom tastes like Chocolate Cake, Strange Dreams taste like Strange Dreams and erm, Let's go see Hairspray??

It was the start of what would be one of the greatest afternoons of my life; MZ giving me a ride all the way back to my place, finding that the very rich but not very sweet (aka PERFECT) chocolate cake my mom bought days ago was still sitting in the fridge (and not completely and utterly devoured by five very greedy mouths), finding that my house (which I was supposed to help clean) had already been cleaned from top to bottom (my mom yelled a fair bit about my books and notes but all is still good) and lo! I get a nice loooong nap. From around 2+ to 5+. Thats THREE whole hours of good (albeit sweaty from heat) sleep. Pure sleep. Like I've never had. No funny dreams (will proceed to regale you with one example later in this post) and no nasty leg cramps and no bad nightmares.

I feel at peace with the world and everything in it. Io Sono in Pace. Hit me with your best insult, K; I am at peace. I am Zen. I am Neeon.

Now, it also is the LAST day of exams, and oh joy, may actually pass this paper. Me don't think me will fail anything; the only paper I truly was worried about was MTA and haha, I passed. So all is good. Have a feeling Ms. Louise may have been messing with my head, but am glad Comm Theories look good too. At least I passed. Haha. I have.... lemme see.....NINE books to read. NINE. NINE gorgeously wonderful books for me to enjoy and read and read and read and read. I have... tan tara! American Gods, Simple Genius, The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, Saving Fish from Drowning, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, Uglies, Warcraft Anthology and the Amber Spyglass and oh hey, wow, I even have Good Omens. Make that TEN books. *bliss*

Have also chocked up two book reviews, two manga reviews, and one assignment for my editor. Also, have a Kajang trip to attend, a par-tay, a meeting with an online friend and erm, a trip to a bank with my folks using LRT. Pfft. I can't imagine my dad in the LRT. Pffft. Ooh and I want to watch Hairspray!!! Got to catch John Revolta (oops Travolta) in drag!!! J, I want to see John in drag. Please. Let's go see John in drag. Please please please. And see a singing fat girl (whom I think I will like immensely) and that whiny Zac whatsisname (whom I know I already dislike intensely). I refuse to watch John in drag alone. No way.

I have an ACTION-PACKED three weeks ahead of me and boy, am I going to enjoy it!!!! I am one of those who need to have stuff to occupy my time, because I am prone to eating myself to death when I am bored or thinking of absolute nonsense.... after all, an idle mind is HS's workshop.

Now, about that strange dream... I think I may even beat K's cow-pasture-shotgun-wedding one.

I dreamt that the world was going to end, by some bomb explosion, and the only thing standing in it's way and the utter destruction of Earth is..... my bro's tomato soup. I kid you not. Tomato soup. And we were both putting tomato ketchup into it, but the tomato ketchup won't dilute into the soup and so the soup is ruined and so the world will end. . And I was so sad. I said, "I can't be awake for this," and went to sleep. Only that it didn't end. So that was a killjoy.

The dream jumped to the next scene where I was cycling and there was this foul-mouthed little girl behind me talking trash. I got pissed and threw my bike at her and then her HOT brother came and fought me. I knocked him out and then gave his sister a lecture on not using foul language. I even shouted at the brother (before I punched him) "Do you have any idea that we all almost died???!!!"

Fast forward a few more seconds and I am working in my bro's company as an auditor and C (yes, the C we know, V) has a really pretty laptop with carvings and I remarked on how nice it was. And then some b**** cheated me off a spa treatment.

Fast forward some more and I was skateboarding all over my neighbourhood area.

*insert sweat*

True story people. Seriously. I wrote it down as soon as I woke up. I don't really remember my strange dreams, but this one was clear in my memory. Probably because it's so bizarre.

*funny crow thing*

Ahh, now that my blog for the day is done (yes, again, I know, I have NO life) I can rest easy. Will be going for nice dinner soon (favourite restaurant in Bukit Beruntung, it's a whole hour's drive from my place but food is AWESOME, they have this 'mui-choy kau yuk' that is TO DIE FOR.)

Herm. No one online. I am bored. Garn, where did I leave my Jacob's Kracks?

No comments: