Thursday, September 20, 2007

Girl in The Gym Bag

First of all, those who read my previous blog post may notice a sudden disappearance of the Uncle Sean bit. Let me say that in the light of recent events, I think, (though I never meant it to be, not in the very least) its in very bad taste of me to put up paedophilic jokes of any sort. I apologise.

The latest case of barbaric bestiality showcased among those who claim to be human beings is the brutal, cruel and evil murder and torture of a young girl, who is not even ten years old, whose naked body was found stuffed into a gym bag. I refuse to go into details; we all have seen her picture on the newspapers, and we all know what the details are. Its too sick for me to mention.

What I want to say here is this: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???

WHAT the hell is going on?? How can something like this even happen??? How can something so animal happen? Hell, even animals dont' sexually abuse other animals!!!! This is sheer EVIL!!!!!! How did we come to this?? Who can we blame??

In the end, words fail me. I cannot even think of a word to describe the evil that was done.

I am, even if never an true optimist, a believer in the good of mankind. I believe that there are GOOD people out there. But when faced with something so demonic; I begin to think that this sick bastard, who ever he is, should be identified, paraded, and left to the mercy of the public. He will wish he was never born by the time we finish with him.

The outrage now that is felt by the country, I am sure, is absolutely boiling over. I say we castrate the bastard. Then we hang him.

I only hope and pray that the police finds this f***ing bastard. Pardon my language, but this is just sick. Lets just all hope that our cops do their job and find him; I hope they don't disappoint us. But I also pray that they get the RIGHT guy. I hope that justice will still be done, and that the public outcry will not force the police to pin the crime on an innocent man.

We do not need another senseless death.

No comments: