Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bad dreams, bad cramps and bad decisions.

bAd dReaMs

How does one define a bad dream? Does it count as a dream when you're still awake? Because, like so many dreams I've had; dreaming awake has many traits in common with dreaming asleep. First of all, there is always that sense of ridiculousness. The thoughts of 'This s**t cannot be happening' or 'what the -?' are playing in your head over and over. Then there are the things that happen that are really unlikely if your life is as normal as you think it is.

I know I've had my life turned upside down. With more than just exams and lack of appetite. My dad remarked on how little I eat at dinner now. He said that its not like me (while he was busy chomping on some poor innocent lower-ranking dinosaurs' head), and he looked at me in suspicion (while picking the bones of the poor dinosaur that was stuck in his teeth).

Oh, gnarly, I am depressing myself out. Sheesh. Gotta stop doing that! I just gotta stop thinking.

BaD CraMps

Been having reaaaalllly bad leg cramps lately. Mostly while I sleep. I seem to have sent my mom in a frenzy (thats cause when I get cramps I start cussing like a sailor, honest. They hurt like billy-o) and my sister has become cramp-healer extraordinaire. Not something I should blog about, but I just feel like being a whiny prick for now. I apologise in advance to everyone who reads this poor excuse for a blog. Along with being stressed out and confused, I might as well be whiny too.

It gets so bad I can't so much as MOVE. I mean, I used to get them occasionally, but these weeks I've been getting them every two days or so. Started eating calcium pills (courtesy of my mom, but lemme tell you they taste HORRID, like powdery socks or something) but they is no working. Sheesh. And I do not exactly enjoy milk. Unless they come with chocolate cookies. And since me dad is diabetic, lets just say chocolate anything don't find its way into my fridge too often.

BAd DEciSionS

Now, admittedly, we all make them from time to time, and these past few weeks I've been making a LOT of bad decisions. I wish I could take them back, get another chance, do it all over again. But knowing me; I'd probably make even worse decisions if I do get the chance to do over. I handled loads of things badly; said things I didn't mean to say and did things that I would normally never do. Lost my head many times; panicked and did stupid stuff. Thought far too much for my own good; so much so I started working myself up into a bad mood (or a depressed one. Lord save me, I am turning into my dad and getting his moody ways. I've even started wandering around in Carrefour, looking at sweets and stuff I'd never buy, just like my dad does.). Huh. Many times I think too much, and the rest of the times I don't think at all.

One event in particular has had me kicking myself in the shins. It has had me banging my head against every hard surface I encounter. It has made me an emo person. I hate being emo. I was always prone to freaking out but never losing my cool entirely. I have my dad's perfect 120/80 pressure, for God's sake. I never let anyone faze me, but this time I did, and boy, do I know the reason why. I must have literally twisted my sister's ears with the way I've been going on and on. Sorry, babes. (I call my sister babes, and she calls me dude. Weird, I know, but I blame MTV.)

Anyways, I guess life is just that way. You got to take it in and when you finally meet your maker, ask him this question: 'What the HECK were you THINKING????!!!'

Cheesy tagline of the week, by the way, goes to Bozu, again!

'LAURASTAR MAKES A SUPERWOMAN OUT OF YOU!' -Advertising Copywriting paper, 17th September 2007.

You win a pair of puppy-dog slippers, no autograph though, sorry Bozu dear. I am not in the mood to autograph anything. :P

And, Quote of The Week (last week) to V, again!

'See you on the Other side, AGAIN!' -while crossing road at Section 14.

And Insult of the Month to K. Goodie you, you sorry excuse for a human being. *secretly plots revenge* *oops, not secret anymore* *but still plotting revenge*

And Weird but DAMN funny thing of the YEAR, to HS.

for introducing ...ROBOT CHICKEN!!!!!!!

And dumb person of the month, ME. Ah well.

Goodbye all.

P/S: Yes, I have no life. All I do is blog. Yarrrrrr.. Yaim not attractive....

2 comments:

vic said...

haha...you might as well add the 'sejarah paper' to the list of credits for HS. had me laughing my brains out today! (wait, brains? what brains..? haha)

jf said...

Really ah you say wan ah you!