Monday, September 10, 2007

Drop 'N' Gone, Walk 'N' Talk, Stress 'N' Suicide.

Today, my dear friends, is a BAD day. For many reasons; which I will proceed to lament about and literally wring out your eardrums. I am now in the throes of agony, in the midst of misery, in the undulating waves of utter dejection... meaning I feel like crap, pardon my French.

Arrived in Uni super-duper early, only to find Pak Yap and Bozu already sitting outside 201, whispering in low voices. Clock showed 7.35 am; was feeling kind of sleepy from another bout of insomnia.

Tried to study for a bit (which was unsucessful). Tried to relax for a bit (which was also unsuccesful). Tried to release stress from lack of sleep and study (which -gee, what a surprise, I see a pattern here- was, you guessed it, unsucessful).

Enter J and K and Bra-man and HS and the rest of us last-minuters and you guessed it, pandemonium.

Sat for the paper, which was so hard it made diamonds look like plasticin. Looked at the first question and thought to myself, "oh dear". Looked at the next and thought, "uh oh" and then the next question and thought "oh crapshit" and finally, the last question, the one about bloody ethics, thought "oh &@%%$#^!$#%@$#$".

To think, I gave up lunch and outing with family for studying; only to find that the questions are utter murder. Not that I could not answer; they were just really, really, really tough.

But enough about that.

Went to drown our sorrows in mamak and ice-cream and yes, you guessed it, more bad luck.

Dropped my Touch N Go card into the bloody toilet and it was lost -it is now the property of McDonalds' Section 14 toilet. Lord bless it. Lord bless me as I try to find an excuse so my mom won't behead me. Maybe will ask HS for help in the crazy excuse department.

Waited for the bus after ride in LRT only to discover my sister was home... after I boarded the bus... after waiting for 1/2 an hour. Could have saved me a dollar, I reckon, but the day continued to get better.

Sigh.

I exaggerate, perhaps; I am sure there have been other days that have been much worse (I can think of a few straight off) but today, for the fact I lost RM 15 + RM 15 just like that, it is not nice at all. And for the fact that the subject I have been striving for an A have just been shot to hell. Sigh.

Oh, but I am being whiny. There are some GOOD parts of today; ice cream, for one, and Bozu's cheesy remarks, which, as always, makes me torn between strangling him and pinching his cheeks.

And I also feel glad for a friend who has finally thrown off a BF who made her miserable. No point being with someone who makes you miserable, right?

And I feel glad that my notes, strangely enough, helped quite a few people. Normally I try very hard to help only to discover that in the end, I was just being a hindrance. *shrug* I guess its true, the road to loser-dom is paved with good intentions, of which I have enormous stocks of. Good intentions. Huh. Most of the time, me being the clumsy, awkward oaf that I am, I end up spoiling the whole broth instead of helping it, though I set out with the best of intentions.

By the way, just realised that everytime we go to the S14 mamak, I order the same things.... must order something that sounds funny the next time just because.

Ah, I go wash toilet now. Was too lazy yesterday and procrastinated, as usual. Now I shall go indulge in my weekly dosage of Chlorox.

P/S: If I should emerge online much later today, spouting the Ten Commandments and quoting Yates, its the Chlorox fumes, it'll wear off in a few hours. I apologise if I should frighten anyone off. Dont' call the cops, I am not on drugs.

2 comments:

jf said...

I'm your good part of your day??? Aww... Kasi tambah cheese. FOC!

Hafutota no JE said...

ah, for our friend who tossed off the BF, lets just hope that finally remains finally, as opposed to the many finally-s i've come to witness.

Lunch at Kajang on me mon ami, for the notes ;)